We get it. Bills are no fun. That’s why we made paying them an easier experience! Below are all of the options you have to set up payments, track payment history, and so much more.
- You have the option to set up any checking account to pay bills.
- Quick Payment – This function allows you to set up multiple payments at one time.
- Set up one-time payments on the date you specify or set up recurring payments on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis. You control when your payment starts and when your payments stop going out.
- FNBNWA sends payments two ways, electronically or by check. We have a variety of payees set up to accept electronic payments. If we cannot send the payee an electronic payment, we will send a check payment on your behalf.
- The payment schedule gives you the ability to view, edit, or delete any payment. The schedule will show you which payments are scheduled to go out and on what date.
- The payment history gives you the ability to keep track of what payments have been made. Detailed payment information will display such as the date your payment was made and the confirmation/check number.
- You have the ability to view, edit, add, or delete any payee.
- Pay bills using Alexa.